- Quickly find out if your site follows best practices.
- Each page is reviewed and all issues are rated by severity.
- End off with a full report of our findings and ‘quick-win’ recommendations.
Are you are looking for a simple, cost-effective way to get feedback on your site or app without having to commit to a full research study? A UX evaluation will get you quick idea of how your site or app feels to a UX expert. It’s a great starting point for longer projects or a fast way to uncover common mistakes on smaller products.
How do Site & App Evaluations work?
- Drawing from extensive experience of usability issues, we’re able to empathise with your customers in order to evaluate your site/app from their perspective.
- Each page or screen of your site/ app is scored against benchmarks informed by well-established usability heuristics and web standards.
- Usability issues are grouped by themes, such as navigation, form design, and affordance. Each issue is measured and rated in terms of its overall impact to help you prioritise fixes.
- Recommendations – built on UX theory and best practice – are flagged alongside each issue for ease of reference.
- This entire process takes a few days to complete, after which you can assess the recommendations and decide on next steps.
Ready to get the most out of your site or app?
Get in touch with us to chat about how we might help you craft the best possible experience for your site or app users.